Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fortune or For Facts



              FOR FACTS
              Once in a while, I have roses at home.
              It's a gift from a friend of my sister-in-law. NOT for my own.

              Whatever, it lights me up. I feel like my house it's full of love. 
              Here is the end of my weekend!!!



              FORTUNE
              I captured this figure from my friend Instagram just because I disagree with this formula.
              What do you think?  Many friends told me that they agree with it.

              For me, I think...
              LOVE + SEX = Complicated
              NOT a COUPLE
              How about you?



iPhone App: 1) Instagram
2) Camera360

..............................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment