Sunday, August 12, 2012

A new learner ~ how to stitch?

Something I have just started learning. I think I am falling in love with it quite a bit.  I do have lots to do that's the reason why I said "...quite a bit." haha!!  Some friends formed a small group of four and arranged a session with local artist here, she took her diploma in this field from collage in Australia. Good thing about learning from her is, she was very relax and gave us the name of each style. But I don't remember those name haha!! How bad am I? Also, we only need a needle, thread, and your heart, and your imagination. 

Yes!!! I made them all without embroidery hoop.  It's more free style this way.



                                                                           Self learning: 1) A-Z of Embroidery Stitches 
                                                                                                 2) A-Z of Bullions
                                                                           From Country Bumpkin Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment