Saturday, March 21, 2015

I-Sarn authentic foods


I-sarn food is one of my favorite and comfort foods to have. Every time that my sister and I are kind of lost, we would think of it and crave to have it, Som Tum salad  ^__^

How wonderful that now we moved here at Ubon and got a chance to varies. We could find it every corner, day till night. However, we have our favorite Som Tum shop. 

Besides that it is bamboo soup with special kind of ingredient which makes kids or a new comer scared. It appears in  dark green. I couldn't believe that got mine. Many people told me it's kind of medicines. If so, it's very special and authentic I-sarn food I really recommend. Not spicy as you thought and very light meal with healthy ingrediens such as pumpkin, mushroom and so on. However, it's not for vegan haha!! 

Last one was fired shrimp with salt. This could go with Som Tum salad very well. I haven't try yet. Wanna see and taste? Come with me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment